At some stage in every woman’s life, it will be necessary to receive some sort of gynaecological care. You could say this is one of my specialities; I aim to provide the highest quality of care in relation to your specific gynaecological needs, with reference to evidence-based care.
Gynaecology services that I provide include the management of:
- Menstrual abnormalities
- Early pregnancy complications
– Ectopic pregnancy
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Pelvic pain
– Ovarian cysts
– Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Pap smear abnormalities – colposcopy and treatment as needed
- Contraception – short-term, long-term and permanent
- Prolapse and incontinence
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- Adolescent gynaecology
– Menstrual abnormalities
– Menstrual suppression
– Pelvic pain
– Anatomical abnormalities
– Contraception counselling (incl. Contraception for young women with medical problems).
It’s important to remember, if you are having any of the above gynaecological issues, there is help available.
Once you come in, I can perform an examination and develop a management plan that suits your needs, whether it is conservative or contains medical and/or surgical solutions.
I am able to provide evidence-based, non-surgical management when appropriate, and surgery where necessary. But, please be assured, if surgery is your only option I will take the utmost care and ensure that the surgery is as minimally-invasive as possible.